Terms and Conditions
House Rules of THE VILLA MANOR
In order to ensure an enjoyable stay for all, we request that all guests familiarise themselves with the following, these rules are strictly implemented.
1. No over occupancy will be tolerated, only maximum amount of people allowed as per confirmation.
2. No visitors allowed unless arranged with managements approval. A day visitor fee will apply.
3. NO MUSIC // from any form of device ie: cellphones, music players etc.
4. NO HUBBLY BUBBLY’S ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU FAIL TO ABIDE IT WILL BE CONFISCATED AND RETURNED TO YOU ON DEPARTURE.
5. Please respect other patrons.
6. No excessive alcohol use will be tolerated. If you cannot behave you will be removed.
7. Absolute peace and quiet must be maintained between 22h00 – 07h00.
8. No swimming after 21h00.
9. No mattresses or bedding to be removed from beds.
10. Please refrain from smoking in the unit, please smoke on your patio or designated smoking areas.
11. Children younger than 12 years, to be accompanied by an adult at the swimming pool for their own safety. NO lifeguard on duty.
12. No cleaning service will be provided on Sundays or public holidays.
13. Cleaning service will be provided from Monday to Saturdays between 09h00 – 13h00 only.
14. Use of all facilities on resort is at your own risk.
15. Should you wish to connect any device to your television in your unit, please arrange with the reception upon arrival.
16. No pets allowed.
17. Please keep all valuable items in stored away, the Villa Manor does not take any responsibility for lost items.
18. No firearms of any kind, including pellet guns or any item that projects any projectile are allowed.
19. Check in time is strictly after 14h00 to allow sufficient time to clean unit.
20. Check out time is strictly before 10h00 on check out day. R100 late departure fee charged after 10h00 for every hour.
21. Appropriate language and acceptable clothing must be maintained at all times.
22. Any damages caused by guests or their children will be recovered accordingly, and you will be held liable for all damages.
23. We reserve the right to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the resort and have the right to expel without prior notice anyone who, in our judgment, creates a disturbance or nuisance, or deliberately breaks the rules. No refunds of fees will be made in such an event.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THESE RULES, PLEASE CONTACT THE RESERVATIONS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL ON 0645242693